Go to GoDaddy website to create a business email address
1. Sign in with your GoDaddy account
2. Click on Manage (under web hosting)
3. Scroll down the page and click on Email wizard
4. Enter the email address you want to create (you can choose contact or support @ yoursite.com )
- Type password
- Re-type the password again
- Select mailbox quota as unlimited
- Click on Create Account
5. Next, click on I’ll do it later
6. Now scroll down and click on More and click on Access Webmail
7. Then, click on horde
Now, you will be taken to your email dashboard
That’s it, you have successfully created your business email in GoDaddy.
8. Click on New Message to send an e-mail
Now you can send and receive emails with your new e-mail address.
Uses of having a business email:
- Business email makes your company look more professional
- It helps in building branding name
- Your company email helps customers to find your website online
- It reduces the risk of spam
- It reduces the workload by organizing different email addresses to different departments of your company.